Can a look at this clever and simple to use 'interactive guide' about 'permitted planning rights':

Although you may not need planning permission, you can still apply for a 'certificate of lawfulness' (in most cases) which is a legal document confirming what you are proposing to do is permitted and of course, building regulations will still need to be complied with in most cases too.

Give me a call on 01395 266 666 so that we can discuss your ideas.


Leave a Reply.